I thought I would share a few pregnancy things. For myself so I can always look back and remember. For my family members that are all over the world, friends and for those who might just want to know what is going on 🙂
Yesterday was our big ultrasound. The one where you find out the sex and the technician makes sure that everything is A-Okay! It was quite an experience. First of all I do not do well holding my water in to begin with and now that I am pregnant well just count on me going to the bathroom ever 15 to 35 minutes. LOL. Especially the last couple of days. Baby girl is literally right on my bladder. I know might be to much info but hey like I said before I want to remember these times in my life.
Seeing baby girl was just amazing. She was moving a little. And the most precious thing to me was feeling her kick and seeing it all at the same time. That moment right there as a mom just made me feel so special. Now that I am half way thru I am looking forward to the rest of the pregnancy and feeling her more and more. Baby girl is 13 oz and I don’t know how long she is. But everything looks really good with her and yes she is still a girl. So our doctor told us correctly. YAY!
Now we just need to work on a name! By the way picking out a name is probably one of the hardest things. I mean she is going to be stuck with the name the rest of her life. I know that God will point us in the right direction and we are just still thinking about it. Will keep you posted on that as soon as we decide.
Update on what has been happening…
– Officially a Girl
– Feeling Her really starting to tumble around and kick
– Haven’t really had any odd cravings, I really could eat frozen yogurt and chewy cookies EVERYDAY. I also love me some fruit. But I have been doing good about not eating to many sweets.
– I feel huge LOL – I officially look pregnant – still trying to get used to this new body.
– Yup I am still an emotional mess. I never used to cry during movies but hand over the tissue box!
– Been trying to get house organized and ready for baby. If you didn’t know we have an extremely small place.
– Looking at Pinterest like crazy to get ideas. And man there are SO MANY good ones! I have a whole DIY list of stuff to do. Maybe I’m to ambitious. We will see what gets done. I will share some of the things I have done.
Well thanks for stopping by and reading about what has been going on. I’m quite excited to be a Mommy it has already changed me. I have already fallen head over heals for our little girl I just can’t wait to see her and kiss her little toes and hold her. I know she will just be so precious!